ChildLink of Las Cruces
"A Loving Connection between Children with Disabilities and the Resources they need"
Temporary Financial Assistance Available
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your child must have been diagnosed with a physical or mental disability
within the last 6 months(the diagnosis can be prenatal or at any age)
- Your family must be at or below the state of New Mexico's poverty line
"To apply, please completer the following steps:"
- Pick up an application from ChildLink(address below)
- Assemble the following documents:
- Your completed application
- Doctor's record of your child's diagnosis
- Tax records or New Mexico's Social Services certificate of your income level
- Make an appointment with a ChildLink volunteer, available at the following times:
- Ida: MW 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Juan:TR 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Chris:F 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
1443 Cortnic Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88001